Diabetes Causes and Perfect Natural Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes mellitus, often just referred to as diabetes—is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either since the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced.
This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
- Diabetes mellitus (DM) is a set of related diseases in which the body cannot regulate the amount of sugar (specifically, glucose) in the blood. Glucose in the blood gives you energy to perform daily activities, walk briskly, run for a bus, ride your bike, take an aerobic do exercises class, and perform your day-to-day chores.
- Diabetes is a disease in which your blood glucose, or sugar, levels are too high. Glucose comes from the foods you eat. Insulin is a hormone that helps the glucose get into your cells to provide them energy.
- With Type 1 diabetes, your body does not make insulin. With Type 2 diabetes, the more common type, your body does not make or use insulin well. Without enough insulin, the glucose stays in your blood.
- Diabetes mellitus is careful to be one of the most lethal of the lifestyle diseases today. It is killing a large number of the world inhabitants every year, and the number is only going up each year.
- Awareness and modification in the lifestyle seem to be the only way to control this silent monster, but there is very less effort going on in that area.
- Diabetes mellitus is a condition of hyperglycemia, i.e. a condition when the blood sugar level increases.
- One most important thing to be remembered is that there is no definitely cure for diabetes mellitus. This is a disease that lasts for life.
However, attempts can be made to keep the amount of blood sugar in check. If that is done, then a being with diabetes mellitus can also lead an almost normal healthy and long life.
Treatment for Diabetes
As symptoms of diabetes tend to show up much later than the condition occurs in your body, it is advisable to have your blood sugar levels diagnosed periodically.
Even if there are natural remedies that have been developed for the treatment for diabetes, insulin injections and implantable insulin pumps are the most sought out ones.
Type 1 diabetes can be treated with exercise, insulin and a balanced diet. Type 2 diabetes is first treated with weight reduction, a diabetic diet and exercise.
Home Remedies for Diabetes
1. Boil 15 fresh Mango leaves in 1 glass of water. Leave overnight. Filter this water and drink first thing in the morning. It is an efficient home remedy for diabetes
2. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground bay leaf and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric in 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel. Take this mixture two times a day before lunch and dinner. It is also good diabetes mellitus treatments.
3. Drink a watery juice of a small Bitter Gourd (remove seeds) every morning. It is one of the best home remedies for diabetes.
4. Add 3-table spoon of cinnamon to 1 litre of boiling water. Simmer for 20 minutes in a low flame, and then damage the mixture. Drink this mixture daily to cure diabetes.
5. Eat tender curry leaves (fresh) twice a day to reduce sugar.
6. Take the juice of trodden fish-berry (amruth) soaked in water for a day first thing in the morning.